YORK® Ultraviolet Air Treatment System
Cleaner, Healthier Air and Extremely Low Maintenance
The YORK® Affinity™ Series Ultraviolet Air Treatment System actively destroys the microbial and virus growth that can occur when an HVAC system experiences condensation. Mold, fungus and harmful bacteria can affect the odor in your home, not to mention indoor air quality. The ultraviolet light in this air treatment system continuously cleans the coil and drain pan of your system, helping it run more efficiently and removing harmful pollutants.
Safe, Effective Performance
While many commercially available UVC lights are designed for optimal performance at room temperature, they are not suitable for the damp, cool, fast-moving airstream environment found in residential heating and cooling systems. The Affinity™ UVC Germicidal Light is best suited for this environment and is the ideal solution for irradiating contaminants in the shortest amount of time.
- Ultraviolet light prevents and eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Optimizes heat transfer capability of your HVAC system
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Germicidal lamp requires replacement every 9,000 hours (approximately every 12 months)
- Kits come in a variety of sizes to match your application