YORK® YH2E Heat Pump
Dependable, Efficient Performance
Get the next generation of efficiency and energy savings with the proven performance of the YORK® YH2E 14.3 SEER2 Single-stage Heat Pump. This efficient heat pump meets 2023 Department of Energy (DOE) minimums with 14.3 SEER2 cooling, and 8.0 HSPF2 heating efficiency requirements to keep your family cool in summer and warm in winter. The YORK® YH2E reduces your energy bills replacing older, less efficient equipment. The YORK® YH2E offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and operating economy – all backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Automotive-grade, powder-paint finish is 1,000-hours salt spray rated to provide years of corrosion-free performance
- An impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel, two-piece extruded louver coil guard protects your investment, yet is easy to remove for cleaning
- Single- and three-phase models available
- Top Discharge – Warm air is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping and allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Unit can be matched with a YORK® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- All models will have a two-stage compressor with the exception of the 1.5 ton model which will have a single-stage compressor
- Environmentally Friendly – CFC-free R-410A refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – Developed using CFD and FEA tools, the sturdy cabinet and top design provides sound performance of 76 dBA or lower. Compatible accessories for further sound reduction are also available.